General Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- BS, Roosevelt University, 2006
- MBA, Roosevelt University, 2008
- DO, Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2013
- Residency, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, 2016
- Cardiology Fellowship, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, 2019
- Cardiology Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2021
Dr. Saeed Khaja attended medical school at Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine followed by residency and cardiovascular fellowship training at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He completed his fellowship training in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology at the University of Illinois in Chicago. Aside from cardiology, he also has critical care experience working at some of the busiest intensive care units in the city of Chicago.
Dr. Khaja also has other professional experiences outside of medicine which include an MBA from Roosevelt University and being a Firefighter and Paramedic, where he first discovered his passion for medicine.
Dr. Khaja is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Khaja is seeing patients with general cardiology needs in addition to providing management and treatment of complex cardiac arrhythmias. He is offering the newest treatments and cutting-edge therapies in the field of cardiac electrophysiology.
Dr. Khaja, his wife and two young sons fell in love with the Panama City area at first sight and are excited to call this city their new home.