- BS – Biology, Loyola Marymount University, 2003
- MD, Ross University School of Medicine, 2008
- Internship & Residency, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, 2011
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, 2015
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, 2016
Dr. Timothy McShurley is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Diseases as well as certified by the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. McShurley received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Loyola Marymount in Los Angeles and his medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine. He continued his training at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Louisiana State University in New Orleans for his cardiovascular medicine fellowship, and then completed his interventional cardiology fellowship in 2016 at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in Massachusetts. Dr. McShurley will be seeing patients with general cardiology needs as well those in need of coronary or peripheral intervention.
Dr. Timothy McShurley is originally from Northern California and began his career in San Luis Obispo, California. He has relocated to Panama City with his family and they are looking forward to enjoying everything our community has to offer.