General Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1972
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1973
- MD, Duke University, 1976
- Internship & Residency – Internal Medicine & Anesthesiology, Duke University, 1980
- Cardiology Fellowship, Duke University, 1983
Dr. Trantham is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease with added qualifications in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Interventional Cardiology. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology, and his clinical areas of interests include general, invasive and interventional cardiology as well as electrophysiology. Dr. Trantham is a devoted husband to his wife and wonderful father to his daughters. Somehow, he “squeezes” in time for his avocations of flying, amateur radio, tennis, golf and photography.