- BS with Honors, Chemistry, University of Florida, 1977
- MD, University of Florida, 1981
- Internship & Residency – Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, NY, 1984
- Chief Resident, Kings County Hospital, 1985
- Clinical Instructor, SUNY – Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, 1986
- Cardiology Fellowship, University of California, Irvine, CA, 1989
Dr. Evans is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease and a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He was born and raised here in Panama City and returned home to join our group following his fellowship training. His clinical interests are in general cardiology with a particular emphasis in non-invasive studies.